Friday, May 8, 2009

Genesis

First post will be simple. I just graduated from Philadelphia University and the end of the year fashion show was last week. These pictures are just begging to be shared.



This is my first collection, inspired by earthy fantasy illustrations by Marilee Heyer. The jacket second from right is made from a fabric that was designed by textile major Jamie Leibering and myself. Other fabrications include silk chiffon, dup silk, and silk charmeuse


Closer pic of jacket



Next was collection II, loosely inspired by the sea and jellyfish




metallic greys, self dyed blue chiffon, fully sequined pants.... aaaannnd a closer one.....



Thanks to Keri from Dove My Mind? for the awesome photoshopping. Thats me on the right in Kate Spade, courtsey of my internship there this spring

1 comment: