Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm very excited for tonight; my amazing photographer friend Alyssa has kindly offered to take some pics of my goodies for etsy and perhaps a lookbook I'd like to get together sometime soon. I shall post them as soon as I get them back from her!

Also, my "backstage audition" for the Savoy theatre company is this weekend. The hilarious lady I was emailing with told me that I shouldn't be nervous, it's more like: Can you hammer while holding a beer in your hand? I told her I was so skilled I could even hammer with a wine glass :) I'm also going to happy hour with the group on Thursday as a sort of "getting to know you thing"

Last, you should mark your calenders, because the Plymouth Whitemarsh show is coming up on the 6th of Feb (its a Sat) and yours truely will be peddling her fabulous wares.

No comments:

Post a Comment