Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kodama

The fall season has officially kicked off. I'm jealous that I will never again have a first day of school, but I suppose having an awesome job makes up for it. Here is a sample from the new catalog:


Maybe you understand the title of the post now? Using Miyazaki's imagery of course. That actually wasn't the original plan when I started these pieces. Anyway, our line this season is just so different from the normal stuff. We included some of those old school designs for our loyal customers, but we have been working with riveting, inlaying, texture, stamping, and we just bought books on PMC.

I'm also more proud of the way the pictures turned out in this one. Last catalog was beautiful for sure, but this one is definitely more cohesive.

Here's a look at my favorite of Laura's (my partner/pseudo boss) new designs:



No comments:

Post a Comment